|Usage/Application||Vegetable Washing Industry|
|Suitable for||Ginger, Potato, Tomato|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
A vegetable washer is a cleaning product designed to remove dirt, pesticides, wax etc by washing and cleaning lots of vegetables and fruits at the same time. And raw material will fully contact with the rotating brush roller, so that hair and debris impurities adhere to the brush will be removed. At the same time, the product moves forward continuously under the action of water flow and sends the product into the next process. Generally vegetable washers adopts food-grade mesh belt transmission and food-grade brush to remove impurities and then cleaning carries on by using a rotary brush under the high-pressure spray. The design of vegetable washers also depend on the types of vegetables or fruits being washed.
The vegetables are washed in the water by the action of bubbles flush that will tumble and spread out. The vegetables are placed inside the washer so that they are in full contact with the rotating brush roller, so that hair and debris impurities adhere to the brush will be removed. At the same time, the vegetable moves forward continuously under the action of water flow and sends the product into the next process.
- Hyway ensures that vegetable washer designed completely meets the requirements of world-class food hygiene.
- Brush rollers are highly sustainable and of highest quality.
- Whole body is made of Stainless Steel to ensure hygiene and provide best cleaning & washing results.
Hyway manufactured Vegetable washers are widely used for different vegetable types:
- Leafy vegetables such as Spinach, Lettuce, Silverbeet
- Root vegetables such as Potato, Sweet potato.
- Allium – onion, garlic and shallot.
Industrial Vegetable Washer